Friday, November 18, 2011

Interchangeable Frames

My honey and I just got our engagement photos back, and we greatly needed a way to display them. Aaron mentioned that it would be cool if we had a way to change them easily since we have so many, so I got to work making these cute interchangeable photo frames.

Time: 10 minutes per frame

Supplies:
Old or cheap (Dollar Store!) frames
Spray Paint
Block letters (used for jewelry making and only $3 at Wal-Mart)
Hot glue gun
thick paper or fabric (I saw some really cute burlap ones on Pinterest)
Office Supply clips

Steps:


1. Spray paint frames and clips
2. Cut paper or fabric to size using the back of frame for a guide
3. Glue letters on paper or  fabric
3. Once the clips are dry, glue them onto the center of frame
3. Hang with ribbon
I made 8 of them to display down my hall, and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment